Friday, January 22, 2016

Don't Start the Parade

So, according to the scale here at work, I'm either 420 lbs or 380.

I HATE YOU, SCALE!

My mom thinks I'm on the lower end of things. My weight loss was jumpstarted by my first, legit period in longer than I can remember. I know it's legit because it took from between Christmas and 11 days ago to actually come on, along with mood swings, cravings, pain under my arms, acne, the whole shebang. And it's been 11 days since it began in earnest. And wow. Steady she goes! Steadily rough, but steady. I'm feeling better physically in that department, but physically for actual, I feel pretty foul. Weak, dizzy (probably anemic), very tired. I had a horrible migraine this evening, but I caved and got some chocolate almond bark, and that helped a lot. Only ate half the bag, progress!

So I simply don't know where I am standing on anything weight-loss related. But I do know my stomach doesn't rest on the steering wheel anymore. It barely touches it. And I am «thisclose» to being able to wear the seatbelt. I keep thinking I want to try on some of my jeans, but I should probably wait for menstruation to be done. It would be nice to be able to wear more of my wardrobe. I never thought I'd say I'm sick of yoga pants and leggings, but yeah.

That's all, folks, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment