Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Stupid scale

I was right to be wary of the scale here at work. Apparently, at least, according to my obgyn's office, I weighed 430. I weigh less now.
I had a 26 day long period. It was horrible. Instead of slowing down the bleeding got worse and worse. Eventually, I started getting dizzy spells so I had to go to see a cnm at my local women's center. Luckily, she's freaking amazing and I <3 her. No bullying or fat shaming and she actually wants to help me to get my body ready/willing/able to conceive. I also get the feeling she won't be adverse to a vbac home birth either.
So I was given seasonique to stop my bleeding, which it did like a champ. I'm very pleased. Friday (my birthday) I go for an ultrasound to check my lining and ovaries and whatnot, and then if everything checks out, I'll be scheduled for a pap and then a d&c to clean me put and give me a fresh slate going forward. Then... well, I am not sure. But I'm definitely on board with the babymaking train.
Due to ALL the excessive bleeding and whatnot I went back on sugar and I need to go back off. It's not as bad as it could be, but ugh. I definitely feel more weak and sluggish, even though my moods are better. But maybe my moods are better because of the birth control, who knows?
My 34th birthday is Friday. Trying to not be depressed because I miss my baby boy. He'll be 7 on our birthday.
I found I am getting my natural waist back, which is pretty exciting. And I can wear my size 28 old navy skinny jeans jeans again, which is also exciting. I need to keep being positive. Things are a lot better than they were a year ago this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment