Saturday, December 19, 2015

Tipping the scales

So standing on the scale and not recording my weight for a couple days has made me figure a few things a little differently.

1. My right leg is my dominant, it's the one I put most of my weight on when standing.
2. Standing on the scale, leaning to the right makes me look like I weigh more.
3. That's why when standing on my right leg, the numbers on the scale would swing up and down.
4. I think I actually weigh a lot less then I'd thought.
5. Therefore, I'm progressing still on par with my prior weight loss and no, I have not got a plateau like my last entry suggests.

Happy 420 lbs to me!!! That's a 48 lb loss!

I looked in the mirror at home yesterday. I realized I have some random and super gross varicose veins in my upper-thigh side hip area. How the heck did that even happen?! Maybe sleeping on it? That is my dominant sleeping side. But eww. And my legs have gone from pleasantly plump to blue-cottage-cheesy since I started this new lifestyle change. I definitely need to look into really good lotion and an anti-cellulite scrubber. Yuck.

One of my best friends told me today how good I look. Well, thanks! But I'm a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment